- Lead internal projects in order to increase efficiency to improve quality & operational performance considering customer requirements and cost initiatives. Key projects are Forte & Promes targeting training efficiency, performance measurement, leadership processes, 5S, etc.
- Implement Lean / 6Sigma principles.
- Performs the tasks according to Management system and makes proposal for its improvement.
- Create/develop process documentation and provide support to other functional departments to define/formulate the know how of our business processes in written form.
- Suggests and debates alternative methods and procedures in solving problems.
- Assures data availability and integrity for all quality related data. Consolidates and reports quality results.
- Analyzes nonconformities, customer claims, trends and initiates corrective action requests as needed and tracks to satisfactory completion.
- Communicates with customers regarding quality related issues, handles escalated customer claims and improves customer satisfaction / communication.
- Participate in basic Quality Assurance programs such as Internal Audits, CAR.
- Participate in external and internal audits, coordinates internal corrective actions to solve the reported issues.
- Compiles and writes training material and conducts training sessions to foster quality awareness / culture.
- Enhance conformance to ISO9001 and IFS Logistics Standards.
- Reviews technical publications, articles, and abstracts to stay abreast of technical
- Typically requires Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field, such as logistics.
- Equivalent experience and/or training is also acceptable
- Typically requires 3-5 years of work experience
- Ability to effectively communicate (in written or orally) with customers or with colleagues in English
- Strong interpersonal skills to build supportive working environment.
- Target oriented personality.
- Motivated to work on challenging objectives and determined to drive actions.
- Radiate enthousiastic „can do” attitude and inspire the colleagues to be involved in actions/problem solutions.
- Practice in Project management and in Lean / 6Sigma or in CAPA management are preferred.
- ISO9001 Internal Auditor Certificate is nice to have
- Competitive salary
- Challenging tasks
- Young team
- Independent work
- Collaboration with an international team
- Quality Assurance Engineer
- Manufacturing, Production
- Process Engineer
- Quality Assurance
- Full time
- Part-time 6 hours
- Part-time 4 hours
- Student work
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation